It seems everybody is talking about BOTOX® cosmetic, the highly effective, non-surgical procedure that can dramatically reduce your toughest wrinkle. BOTOX ® is used on the upper portion of the face and targets the wrinkles on the forehead, between the eyebrows’ and the crow’s feet. One ten-minute treatment, a few tiny injections, can reduce wrinkles that took years to form. BOTOX ® is a natural purified protein produced by a bacterium that works by relaxing the muscles that cause wrinkles. BOTOX® is FDA approved and minimally invasive with no downtime or recovery. BOTOX ® treatments typically last between 3-6 months.
© 2006 Allergan, Inc. Irvine, CA 92612. ® and ™ marks owned by Allergan, Inc.
- Frown lines on the forehead
- Lines and wrinkles between the eyes
- Lines at the base of the nose
- “Crow’s feet” wrinkles at the corners of the eyes
- Lines and wrinkles fade or disappear for a more youthful and vital facial appearance
- Hyperhidrosis (Excessive Sweating)
- Migraine Headaches
- Dystonia (Muscle Spasms)
- Jaw Tension
- Chronic Pain
Contact us for more information on all of the benefits and available treatments Botox can be used for, and to schedule an appointment.